OnTheXDay Art Challenge
24 days of finding joy in drawing.
Time to cherish a pen, pencil or stylus. Anyone can join the OnTheXDay challenge.
Draw for Holiday Happenings every day starting December 1st and ending December 24th.
How It Works:
- Doodle, draw or illustrate for Holiday Happenings content (check out the draft in progress).
- Post it to Twitter with the hashtag #HolidayHappenings.
- Link to the tweet in #on-the-x-day-art-challenge on the Holiday Happenings Discord.
- If you want to submit any art for publication in Holiday Happenings, please read the submission rules and submit each piece to #submission-box on the Holiday Happenings Discord.
- Do it again the next day.
- The first day gave snow
- The second day gave bells
- The third day gave holly
- The fourth day gave tinsel
- The fifth day gave hearths
- The sixth day gave mistletoe
- The seventh day gave elves
- The eighth day gave candies
- The ninth day gave spirits
- The tenth day gave toys
- The eleventh day gave trees
- The twelfth day gave lights
- The thirteenth day gave wings
- The fourteenth day gave robes
- The fifteenth day gave antlers
- The sixteenth day gave seals
- The seventeenth day gave stars
- The eighteenth day gave cold
- The nineteenth day gave doors
- The twentieth day gave demons
- The twenty-first day gave reindeer
- The twenty-second day gave saints
- The twenty-third day gave clocks
- The twenty-fourth day gave gifts